Mark X 2012

Mark X 2012 
Mark X



Mark X



Mark X




Mark X




Toyota Mark X Review


I always tell people when I look at a car like the Toyota Mark X, I see more than just a car but character. I very much believe in the saying that the type of car you drive reveals your personality and what not. I for one I am not that of a big fan of sporty cars like Ferraris andLamborghinis. I prefer something more easy going and not too showy. I like my BMWs and Mercedes but too a certain extent, personally I feel they shout out the “hey, look at me I am rich” status. Nevertheless, if given the opportunity or rather the money to own one I would not mind. However, my greatest love of all is Toyota especially the 2007 Camry and the Mark X.
Toyota Mark X suits me perfectly because it is neither too sporty nor luxurious nor showy. Mainly aimed at males in their 30s the Toyota Mark X can suit just about anyone from what I have come to notice. I can drive the Mark X to work and still look professional and taken seriously at the same time. I can also jump in my shorts and go out for a lazy Sunday drive or go anywhere and never fill out-of-place because of my car being too fancy etc. Therefore, you can imagine how out-of-place you can be while driving the top of the range luxury cars, say if you go to your local grocery store in your old T-shirts and denims and yet driving a BMW or Bentley, the scene wouldn’t look and feel right. However, with a Toyota Mark X you can blend in and still stand out.
How is the Toyota Mark X in terms of general specs? Well, from the details gathered, the Mark X comes with the similar rear- wheel-drive base to the Lexus GS luxury sedan and Toyota Crown. Toyota powered the Mark X with either these two options a 3.0 litre V6 2GR-FSE DOHC 24 valves or a 2.5 litre V6 4GR-FSE DOHC 24 valves engine. The Toyota Mark X engine capacity is rated at 2500cc alternatively a 3500cc is available. For the driving type, the 2500cc is available in either 2WD or 4WD while the 3500cc is only available in 2WD.
Toyota gave both engines a dual-WTi, D4 direct injection as well as aluminium blocks. Personally, I prefer the 256hp, which is the 3.0 litre V6 fitted with a six-speed auto transmission. However, you can opt for a 4WD version but the transmission is a gear less thus you have a five-speed auto transmission. The other Mark X engine version comes with a 215hp that is the 2.5 litre V6.
Both these Toyota Mark X engines are impressive in terms of performance however the 256hp Mark X is a beast. During take off you can feel the whine with a faint roar of the V6 and all that hp utilized thus the name of the car “Mark X for speed”. I have seen people showing off their car speed take off but the Mark X take off feels and looks safe while impressing at the same time it is just simply adequate.
Lastly, the Toyota Mark X has a fantastic interior/exterior – the interior comes with adequate leg room and neatly designed with both an executive and sporty touch. The estimated price range for the Mark X is around US$35,000-US$48,000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More